Essex County Students Receive Surgical Technologist Pins from Dover Business College
- School: Dover Business College
- Award: Surgical Technologist (ST) pins
Dover Business College is pleased to announce that students from Essex County, NJ, received Surgical Technologist (ST) pins during a recent ceremony. The students are graduates of the Surgical Technologist Program:
- Jessica Bello of Belleville, Clifton Campus
- Benisa Davila of Newark, Clifton Campus
- Gertrude T. Francis of East Orange, Clifton Campus
- Elisa Giannetti of Fairfield, Clifton Campus
- Karen Haas of Maplewood, Dover Campus
- Jesenia Padilla of Newark, Clifton Campus
- Raushanah Patterson of Maplewood, Clifton Campus
“Our Surgical Technologist students have completed rigorous training,” said Joseph Charleman, CST, CRCST, LPN, Chair of Dover Business College Surgical Technologist and Surgical Processing Technician programs. “Graduates of this program are prepared to work in hospitals, physicians’ offices, outpatient care centers, and ambulatory surgical centers.”
The ST program at Dover Business College is one of only a handful in the State of New Jersey that has received accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs. Graduates of this program are eligible to take the Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) National Certification Exam, administered through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting.
Dover Business College, with locations in Clifton and Dover, NJ, is a nationally accredited private college with a 53-year history of preparing students for careers. Dover offers programs in the areas of healthcare, business, and information technology. In addition to classrooms, the facilities include computer labs, a nursing area, an operating room, and medical laboratories.
To find out more about Dover Business College, call 866-GoDover (463-6837) or visit www.dover.edu.