Casa Vasca is a local restaurant and bar offering an array of Basque and Spanish dishes from steak, veal and sausages to chicken, pork and seafood, including lobster.
Besides alcoholic beverages (including sangria) they also serve fresh juice, coffee and tea.
Portions are large so be prepared to take home a doggy bag.
- Hours: Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday, noon to 10 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1976
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.casavascarestaurant.com/Casa_Vasca/Menu.html
- Specialties: Basque food, including bacalao, lobster and paella.
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Seafood, Spanish
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual