Sinai Restaurants have locations throughout New Jersey. This Newark branch, known as Cordero's, offers Brazilian, Portuguese and Spanish dishes. With meals such as as pork and beef cubes, shrimp skewers and chicken and sausage with peppers and onions as well as fresh fruit juices, sorbet and desserts, Cordero's has a special place in the hearts of the locals. Catering and delivery services are also available.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - midnight; Sun, 9am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Brazilian, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Portuguese, Sandwiches, Spanish
- Price level: $$
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Food court, Fun, Singles scene